Rates & Insurance
Masters Level Clinicians (Pre-licensed)
- $125 per 50 minute session
- $100 per 50 minute session
Megan Lawler, MSW, LCSW
- $175 Individual session
- $190 Couples or Family Therapy session
- $190 SPACE treatment session (Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions)
We are considered out-of-network providers and do not accept or file insurance claims. Please contact your insurance carrier to determine if you have out-of-network benefits. We will provide you with all documentation needed to file a claim with your insurance company. You may also make payments through any existing flexible spending account you might have through your employer.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Full payment is due at the time of service. At this time, we require every client to keep a credit card on file with us that we then bill following each session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!