We provide individual, group and family therapy for tweens ages 9 – 12. We work with tweens while also involving the family in the process, which clinically has shown to provide the most successful outcomes. Tweens are very often struggling with where they land developmentally, trying to grapple with not being a little kid, but not quite a full fledged teen. Below are just some of the areas we are equipped to support your tween and your family.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression or self-esteem issues
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Social skills development
- Family Communication
- Defiance, anger management
- Parent – child conflicts
- Disordered Eating
- Coping with grief or loss
- Managing parent divorce or separation
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule an initial consultation.